- Nelson Pool which is located on New Street, East of Walkers Line.
- LaSalle Park which has a wading pool and splash area (located at the West end of North Shore Blvd.)
- Mountainside Pool on Mount Forest Drive. – Pool & Splash pad
- Bronte Creek Provincial Park– Large “lake style” pool (1 acre), additional cost to use pool in addition to park entrance fees (per car).
- Kelso Conservation Area – Large sandy beach, 50 acre lake.
- Dofasco Waterjet Plaza located at Discovery Landing in Spencer Smith Park. – Splash Pad
- Norton Community Park – 3040 Tim Dobbie Drive, Burlington (905-335-7738) – Splash pad
- Millcroft Park – 4250 Millcroft Park Drive
- Orchard Park – 2255 Sutton Drive, Burlington
- Pinemeadow Park – 3171 Pinemeadow Road, Burlington
- Hidden Valley – 1137 Hidden Valley Road, Burlington – Splash pad
Also refer to Water Sports page.
Posted in: Travel FAQs