Do I need a VISA to enter Canada?

For information regarding visas and entry requirements for Canada, contact Immigration Canada at 1.888.242.2100 (in Canada). Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) is a Canadian visa entry requirement for travellers from countries that in the past did not need a visa for entry (US citizens excluded).  This requirement came into effect March 16, 2016.  Basic information and What You Need to Know.  From outside Canada, please contact the nearest Canadian Embassy, High Commission, or consulate in your region.

Posted in: Travel FAQs