Recognizing excellence in Customer Service
This customer service award has been created to recognize non-supervisory staff working in Tourism related businesses that consistently demonstrate customer service – over and above the excellent customer service that is expected in the job.
Staff may be full-time, part-time or seasonal and to have been working for a minimum of 3 months with their nominating employer.
Examples of eligible staff: front desk staff, maintenance and housekeeping staff, tour guides, customer service representatives, salespersons (non-supervisory), servers, bartenders, other front line staff.
Recognition will include:
- A Tourism Burlington Pickle Award Certificate
- A Tourism Burlington Pickle Award Memento
- Group Picture and Listing on Tourism Burlington website
- Recognition in the Tourism Burlington E-news with link to website
- Presentation at Ambassador Training Event
What we are looking for on your nomination form:
- Ensure the nomination form is completed in full
- Look for both front-line and back of house staff when choosing nominees
- Examples of internal/external customer service training:
- In-house customer service training
- Smart serve
- Ambassador Training – Tourism Burlington
- OTEC Training
- Training Videos (Give ‘em a Pickle, FISH, etc.)
- Examples of internal/external recognition:
- Pickle prizes from Tourism Burlington
- Employee of the month
- Employer recognition/awards
- Customer recognition/comment cards
In order to ensure that we are able to recognize a wide cross section of the business community, we may limit the number of allowable nominations per organization.
Nomination Deadline: Friday May 25, 2018
Awards Presented at annual Ambassador Training on Tuesday June 5, 2018.