A Celebration of Success in Burlington
The Tourism Ambassador & Builder Awards honour outstanding achievements and contributions to the Tourism industry in Burlington, Ontario. Nominations are being accepted for these awards and will be presented in April at the Burlington Chamber of Commerce Business Awards Gala. You may submit multiple nominations, and self-nominations are accepted. To submit a nomination, simply complete this Nomination Form and forward to Tourism Burlington. One form per nomination, photocopies of the form will be accepted. Please print clearly. All nominations received by the nomination deadline will be reviewed and evaluated by the Tourism Burlington Awards Committee.
The Tourism Burlington Ambassador Award recognizes a local individual, organization or business who has:
- Made an outstanding contribution to the promotion of Burlington as a tourism destination and this promotion has had a positive impact on visitation to the city
- This has been made over a sustained period of time (5 years+)
- Made volunteer contributions to the Burlington community.
- Demonstrated leadership, professionalism and integrity and has been actively engaged in the tourist industry.
- Shown dedication to a visitor first philosophy of customer service