How Well Do You Know #BurlON?
How well do you know #BurlON? Test your knowledge and have fun with these trivia questions while at home. Stuck on a question? Explore tourismburlington.com for tips and more information. We hope this motivates you to visit these locations once it is safe to do so. (See the bottom of the quiz for answers.)
1) Located on Guelph Line, this historical house will give you a look into the lives of three generations of one of Burlington’s earliest settlers. What am I?
2) I am 740 km long, and 23 kilometers of me runs alongside the beautiful Burlington Waterfront. What am I?
3) Though we don’t share their names or even the same continent, these two cities are officially our “twins”. What are Burlington’s two official sister cities?
4) My home, located downtown Burlington, has been preserved as a museum and has recently undergone an expansion. Who am I?
5) What is the name of the current Mayor of Burlington?
6) A popular place to view trumpeter swans in the winter is also home to Burlington’s main marina and sail school. What am I?
7) Known worldwide as Burlington’s musical ambassadors, this musical group has travelled to places such as Germany, Hawaii, and France. Who are they?
8) Now a popular site for weddings and photo shoots, this property was originally owned by Laura Secord. What am I?
9) This Famous Burlingtonian attended Aldershot High School and is known for his comedic acting and expressions. Who am I?
10) Before relocating to 414 Locust Street in 2003, the first Burlington Visitor Information Centre was located in Spencer Smith Park. What year did the visitor centre first open? (Hint it is a milestone anniversary this year)
Check here for quiz answers.