We want to make your visit to Burlington more enticing. So we have some great specials & offers for visitors to Burlington.
- Cycling Package
- Dining Specials — Burlington Performing Arts Centre
- Dinner and a Show — Drury Lane Theatre and Pepperwoods
- Accommodation Getaway Deals
- Available from April 1 – October 31, 2015
- Package is for cyclists who stay overnight in a BHA hotel or are referred by Tourism Burlington to a BHA hotel while enroute
- Package is valued at $25 and includes Burlington Visitor Guide, Transit, Trails & Tourism Map, Adventure Lure Card, MEC Card ($15 + membership), Cycling Pin, Carabiner, Postcard
Cycling guests staying at BHA hotels between April 1 and October 31 will be provided with a card upon check in to receive one free cycling package to be picked up at the Tourism Burlington Visitor Information Centre at 414 Locust St. in Downtown Burlington.
Enjoy dinner and some fabulous after-dinner entertainment in downtown Burlington. Several dining establishments offer specials in conjunction with performances being held at the Burlington Performing Arts Centre.
- Eatalia — Chef’s Theatre Inspired Prix Fixe Menu — includes antipasto, pasta or risotto and dessert for $19
- Pepperwood — Early bird specials from 4-6 PM — 3 course meal with glass of house wine for $24.95
- Rude Native — Curtain Call – Fixed price menu served daily until 7 PM — appetizer, main course and dessert for $19
Take in an evening performance at the Drury Lane Theatre and receive a 10% food discount at the Pepperwood restaurant. Call the theatre box office at 905.637.3979 to book show tickets and restaurant the deal. We recommend arriving at 5:30 PM to ensure prompt service. Enjoy.
Holiday Inn Burlington Hotel & Conference Centre
March Break Bowling Bonanza - March Break is just around the corner, and you have nothing planned. Let the Holiday Inn Burlington Hotel & Conference Centre help you with your planning – and instead of hearing the kids say “I’m Bored”, they will say “I’m Bowling”!
Value Packed Offer Includes; Overnight Stay in a Double Guestroom, 2 Deluxe Hot Breakfast Buffet, Dinner Choice of: 2 Pizzas (1 Pepperoni/1 Cheese Pizza) & 4 Cans of Pop or 4 Burgers & French Fries, with 4 Cans of Pop (Special Toppings extra), 4 Free Bowling Passes (1 Game per Pass) for Splittsville Entertainment Centre in Burlington, Late Check Out until 2:00pm, And stay a 2nd Night for $99.00, and receive 2 Deluxe Hot Breakfast Buffet
We are a family friendly hotel, Kid’s 12 & under Eat Free, from the kids menu with the Purchase on an Entrée from our Regular Menu. Our Atrium features the Largest Indoor Heated Hotel Pool in the City, Fitness Centre, and a Games Area that includes Billiards, video games and Air Hockey – Outdoor Tennis/Basketball Court. Free Parking, Free WI-FI & 24hr Business Centre. Alloro Restaurant & Pizza Hut Express On-Site. Shopping & Restaurants close by, centrally located off the QEW Hwy, Only 45 minutes from Niagara Falls or Toronto!
Package Price from $149.99 plus taxes. Terms & Conditions: Valid from March 13th – March 22nd, 2015, subject to availability. Not available with any other discounts or offers. ID may be required at check in. Please quote “March Break Bowling” when reserving your room.