We want to make your visit to Burlington more enticing. So we have some great programs and special offers for visitors to Burlington.
- Girls Getaways
- Cycling Offer
- Dining Specials — Burlington Performing Arts Centre
- Dinner and a Show — Drury Lane Theatre and Pepperwoods
- Shall We Dance — Dancescape and Paradiso Restaurant
- Available from April 1 – October 31, 2014
- Package is for cyclists who are travelling by bike and stay overnight in a BHA hotel
- Package is valued at $25 and includes Burlington Transit, Trails & Tourism Map, Adventure Lure Card, MEC Card ($15 + membership), Cycling Pin, Carabiner, Cycling Postcard (stamped), cookie
Cycling guests staying at BHA hotels between April 1 and October 31 will be provided with a card upon check in to receive one free cycling package to be picked up at the Tourism Burlington Visitor Information Centre at 414 Locust St. in Downtown Burlington.
Enjoy dinner and some fabulous after-dinner entertainment in downtown Burlington. Several dining establishments offer specials in conjunction with performances being held at the Burlington Performing Arts Centre.
- Eatalia — Chef’s Theatre Inspired Prix Fixe Menu — includes antipasto, pasta or risotto and dessert for $19
- Pepperwood — Early bird specials from 4-6 PM — 3 course meal with glass of house wine for $24.95
- Rude Native — Curtain Call – Fixed price menu served daily until 7 PM — appetizer, main course and dessert for $19
Take in an evening performance at the Drury Lane Theatre and receive a 10% food discount at restaurants in the Pepperwood. Call the theatre box office at 905-637-3979 to book show tickets and restaurants to book a Drury Lane Theatre pre-show dinner. We recommend arriving at 5:30 PM to ensure prompt service. Enjoy.
Re-discover the romance, passion and fun of ballroom and Latin dance — the cha cha, foxtrot, waltz, samba, tango and salsa. “Shall We Dance” guests can experience a four-course Mediterranean Cuisine at Paradiso Restaurant on Pine Street downtown, then glide across the street to DanceScape’s Burlington Ballroom location where you’ll learn the etiquette of ballroom dancing. This fun program is available for couples or small groups. “Shall We Dance?” was created by Robert Tang and Beverley Cayton-Tang, three-time Canadian and two-time North American Undefeated Amateur Standard Ballroom Champions from Burlington. ”We’re excited to have Paradiso showcase their fine Mediterranean cuisine, which we have used as inspiration to create some fun new tango and salsa steps for absolute beginners,” says Robert Tang. For more information, contact DanceScape at 905-633-8808.