Promote your business with Tourism Burlington. Working with our Marketing Committee, Board of Directors and the Burlington Hotel Association, we have developed a variety of programs and marketing initiatives for the upcoming year. For further information or for a copy of the Marketing Plan and current please email us.
2017 Marketing Opportunities
Download our 2017-18 Visitor Guide Advertising Opportunities (PDF)
- Visitor Guide Advertising – 50,000 full colour guides are distributed across Ontario to over 100 visitor centres and locally to attractions, events and accommodations. Opportunities include advertisements and guide listings. Deadline: contact us for additional information. Download PDF of Visitor Guide Advertising Opportunities
- Tear Map Advertising – 30,000 double-sided full colour tear maps feature city, downtown and area maps and are distributed to accommodations, attractions, gas stations, events (conferences and tournaments in welcome bags) in the Burlington and surrounding area. Limited space available. Deadline: Watch for 2018 opportunities or contact us for additional information. LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE!
- Digital Advertising – Email us for more information.
- Virtual Tour – Email us for more information.
- Website Advertising – Email us for more information.
- E-Newsletter Advertising – Email us for more information.
- Posters – We have seasonal posters of Burlington plus posters showing activities by theme – dining/shopping, leisure, meetings and sports. These can be printed in 11″x17″ or 2’x3′ and plaque mounted for hanging in your places of business.
- Coupon Program – Tourism Burlington is offering visitor’s valuable savings to Burlington’s many attractions, restaurants, hotels, and activities we will be providing selected partners the opportunity to have their coupon available for download from our website or for inclusion in welcome bags (print versions provided by business). Contact us for additional information or complete the Coupon Form and submit the completed document to us.
NOTE: Tourism Burlington reserves the right to decline a request to include a listing, coupon, advertisement in it’s absolute discretion.